“It is quality rather than quantity that matters.” Seneca The Younger
“ Less is more.” Robert Browning
“Little and good is twice good.” Baltasar Gracian
One thing I have noticed about life is that enjoying quality in life is critical. If you don’t enjoy life now, it may be too late if you wait!
Defining quality in life is a tough one! What quality is to you or to me may be night and day different. But how do you help someone see the quality that their life COULD bring them? In the case of a stubborn person, do you hit them over the head with a marble rolling pin with hopes that they will see dawn… besides stars? Do you point out the things the person does to not take care of themselves? Or do you attempt to introduce the person to new ideas for caring for themselves? Here are some thoughts:
- What qualities in life make us want to live to our full potential… stimulate our growth?
- Commit to a Healthy Lifestyle. How do we hold our posture and our movement? What puts a smile on our face?
- Think positive. Be passionate about what you are doing?
- Visualize your transformation. Every morning notice what you want to achieve… you can do it, if you put your mind to it.
- Confront and Remove obstacles in your life. Decide what controlling factors will empower you to achieve the next level.
- Finally how do we talk to ourselves? Are you kind to yourself or do you talk negatively to yourself? Examine the friendship with yourself!
Obtaining quality of life through “CHANGE” is not easy, but necessary in improving your life and health. Do the impossible!