I’m humbled by and appreciative of Patricia Garcia for nominating my blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I have much to learn from Patricia as I write about the turning events in my life, both happy and sad.
My desire in writing is to examine my own life experiences and learn from them, to make me a more caring and accepting person. I hope my readers will take the time to examine their own journey through life to see what makes them a better, stronger, and a more compassionate person. Ultimately we can accept ourselves as who we are. Laugh and cry, for as you do, you will become a dedicated, passionate person with a zest for life!
Now the rules for this award are to post seven things about myself. So, here goes.
- I love dogs, especially German Shepherds as I have owned three. But when I rescued my kitten I learned how much I could grow to love a cat too.
- I love music, and the type of music I have playing during the day will tell you what type of mood I’m in.
- I have always loved to dance – modern, rock, or ballroom, or just plain funky with my granddaughters. I hate to sit still.
- I enjoy and need creativity in my life – whether cooking, working at some craft or writing.
- I need to have people who I care about in my life too – either people I volunteer with or people I have met that I simply love to talk to or people I can help in some way or even playing “Grandma Monster” with my grandchildren. I keep the Bogeyman away at night! I cherish my family.
- I also especially love my quiet-time. There is nothing like a good book (all genres) to revitalize my soul or bring a smile to my face.
- I dearly love being near the water, whether a dynamic ocean view or the quiet solitude of the bay. Then when I get the opportunity I walk the beach along the water’s edge looking for treasures.
A few of the blogs I enjoy reading include:
Susan Scott – http://www.gardenofedenblog.com
Patricia Garcia – http://garciaandwalkon.me
T.J. Banks – http://tjbanks927.blogspot.com/
Carol Child – http://salmonsaladandmozart.com
I hope you will go explore these blogs as they contain insightful, educational, inspiring, and fun material.
Thank you for entering my world and walking along with me.